Frequently Asked Questions

Want to ask us a question?

I am owed money, how do I get a judgment?

You can either appoint one of our in-house solicitors to manage your claim, or you can use the Government's serivce Money Claim Online (money claims up to £100,000).

How do I enforce a judgment?

As long as your judgment is for £600 or above, you can transfer it to the High Court for enforcement by our competent team.

Why should I use your High Court Enforcement Officers instead of County Court Bailiffs?

County Court Bailiffs are salaried whereas we are paid on results therefore we get better results; success rates are much much higher. It is worth noting that County Court Bailiffs cannot enforce Judgments or Orders over £5,000.

I have a judgment or order over £600 (including costs), what should I do?

Instruct us, pay the court fee and we will handle everything else for you.

How much will it cost to get a writ?

HMCTS charge is £66.00. This is recovered from the debtor.

How long does it take to ‘transfer up’ my judgment or order to the High Court for enforcement?

This depends on the speediness of the issuing County Court and time of year. It is normally 5 to 28 days.

to top button